Tuesday, March 15, 2016

IRONIC BLUR

"It's like meeting the WOMAN OF MY DREAMS, and meeting her, handsome fiancé..." :(


This is why I've learned in life that you must leave everything up to ALMIGHTY GOD, and *TRUST*, because if someone is your, *SOUL MATE*, there is nothing in The Universe that can keep you's apart. So you don't do anything. You just focus on GOD, and try to forget. If it is written in the stars, IT WILL BE.


I LOVE TO WRITE ABOUT LOVE -
AND I TRULY FEEL THE POWER,
AND ENERGY OF MY SOUL MATE -
I DON'T KNOW,
WHO SHE IS,
OR WHERE SHE IS,
BUT I'VE RECENTLY BEEN
ENCHANTED IN AN ENRAPTURE
BY SOMEONE'S SPIRITUAL BEAUTY?
(AND THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT ME)
(HER EMOTIONAL/FACIAL EXPRESSION IS=ELITE)

HER SOUL TSUNAMIED MY SOUL,
BLANKETED MY ENTIRE BEING,
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT ME.
FROM THE MOMENT I MET HER?
I FELT THE ODDEST FEELING?


Welp, off to work on building a life,
ACCESS-VR Appointment(woohoo),
getting a job/going to college/building a career,
and build,
AN EMPIRE FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(whomever you are?) :(

p.s. be back, I ride with my soul mates love in my heart and soul, forever. wherever. whomever you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment