Sunday, March 27, 2016

I FIGHT FOR LOVE(Jane Wants A Boyfriend=Review)

"I don't get you neurotypicals?" 

Awe, why not? Just give it a try. I promise it will be something neither of us ever experienced before :(

These two were so adorable,
I couldn't STAND IT.



{The moment they find each other? :3 }

Do you think somebody without mental illness could love somebody with?

Just Wandering 

It Doesn't Matter

I Don't Plan On Being Mentally Ill Much Longer, Anyways.
I Plan On becoming, 'A Self-Help Guru'.
(An Underground One)
(Super BLUR To The Rescue)
[why not?]
{the sky IS NOT the limit}

I just have to speak from the HEART

This movie really touched me.

*Love Karma* is what I believe in.

Do not date,
Or mingle,
Or search for love.

Do not,
Give your self away,
Stay reserved,
Be patient,
and *TRUST IN GOD*.

Do you believe in *Soul-Mate Love*?

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you really walk away from that?

that type of *True-Love*,
No-One or Nothing in this Universe could stand in the way of.

I like blossoming love,
let it happen really slow,
I've learned this from observance,
and all love has similarity,
my mom and I have unconditional love,
and this unconditional love has grown unbreakable over time.
So, when you fall in love,
let it happen slowly.
Strengthen that connection,
my motto is opposite of conventional,
I say;
SPIRITUAL(first),
EMOTIONAL(second),
MENTAL(third),
and,
PHYSICAL(last),
because if you can't connect to each other in spirit,
even from afar,
you should be able to feel each other from miles away,
then it is not meant to be.
(BLUR WISDOM)


I never knew LOVE was so EMPOWERING,
but it was right under my nose.

I fight for all types of LOVE;
GOD/MOM/FRIENDS/PEOPLE/WOMEN/CHILDREN/ANIMALS/ALL LIFE/AND THAT MAGNETIC FEELING OF MY SOUL MATE/I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL HER NEAR?(I am so hyperfocused=I will build an empire for her=I am so motivated and driven)

The *SACRIFICE* for LOVE,
I will go to hell for eternity,
THAT'S how much I LOVE GOD :(........

My Love(i know you're out there); You are the only one that I would not send my self to hell for, if you understand me. You mean more to me than defeating Lucifer and crumbling hell. If you asked me to not go, I wouldn't. For you! But, I'm pretty sure you'll let me go?



I'm strong enough to accept that love may not be in cards :(........

No comments:

Post a Comment