Saturday, July 16, 2016

CONFUSION 101: LOVE?

I have to let this go; TODAY
And that hurts so bad.
I am so CRAZY about this person.
I have been MADLY in love with this person since the first day i met her, for over 6 months now :(
But if it is meant to be, it is meant to be, and if it's not, it's not, and that hurts like HELL.
It is hard for me to accept the, "if it is meant to be" principle, because I end up feeling, "What if i am suppose to take ACTION?"
But it is still WRONG
I should be EXCITED
About True Love/Soul Mate Love.
The saying, that Love comes when you are not looking.
Love comes when you least expect it.
That's the one thing I never tried.
To just let go and TRUST GOD.
So I let this go TODAY
And walk into a new week/MONDAY/Sticking to my guns.
Should make life easier?
Because I feel so PATHETIC
and WEAK 
I'm so CONFUSED and DEPRESSED
so SAD and MELANCHOLIC 
I should really be excited about TRUE LOVE
I know my KARMA is good
my LOVE KARMA
and SUCCESS KARMA
I cane FEEL it
I have to be a MAN now
and let this GO
and accept more HEARTBREAK
from LIFE
in GENERAL :(
("Hello Soul Mate, Where In The Heavens Are You? Please Come To Me :( )
I can take IT
GOODBYE
and this will make me withdraw even further from all human connection...
(...i will try to let go again...)
(so sad)
NICE TO KNOW YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment