Saturday, July 2, 2016

praying so HARD tonight?

I don't care
I'm feeling it tonight
Feeling so close to GOD
PRAYING
Feeling that I can ask GOD for anything
Go viral/rich and famous/SOUL MATE LOVE
As I weep for GOD
That I want LOVE so bad
So TONIGHT
Is just in HONOR
of LOVE
I pray so HARD for this.
To GOD
To MOTHER EARTH
To the HEAVENS
To the ANGELS 
and the SAINTS
And to the UNIVERSE
PLEASE hear my CRIES
my ROARS 
This world wants us to feel guilty
For wanting to be HAPPY?
For wanting to LOVE
Like we are selfish
For this.
I can not help it
I feel so happy right now
Because I don't know where it is coming from?
But I feel LOVE
My HEART is POUNDING
and I don't know WHY?
Maybe somewhere out THERE
Someones HEART is POUNDING too?
So I will pray so HARD
for TRUE LOVE
that GOD will have to answer the CALL
GOD will send me an ANGEL
a PRINCESS
and I will make her a QUEEN
with a KINGDOM
an EMPIRE
I will CONQUER
for HER
Feeling so ALONE lately
But for some odd reason
I do not feel ALONE tonight
What is going on?
I feel so STRANGE
I feel a PASSION
that I don't quite UNDERSTAND?
And feeling HOPE
is SCARY
But I am embracing
HOPE!
And I write in HONOR
of LOVE
Because what is more PURE
than LOVE?
LOVE what a MYSTERY
so COMPLEX
yet so SIMPLISTIC?
One day I might find my FREAK
And SHE will find HERS
And just maybe the WORLD
Can glance at REAL LOVE?
"Sometimes what is BROKEN
holds more TRUTH
than what is WHOLE"
As I sink into my bed
Praying so hard to GOD
gripping my wooden blood cross
Praying for the type of PASSION
you only read about in FAIRY TALES
Who could possibly be down
for this type of LOVE
SHE is SOMEWHERE out THERE?
To stray away from the MEDIOCRE
that so many people fall prey to.
I don't know if anyone can handle my LOVE
Or if anyone can UNDERSTAND me
Or LOVE me in the right WAY?
And if you light my FIRE
I will give you an INFERNO
of DESIRE
That life is short
Why not live to the fullest
US Vs The World
Unstoppable
Together.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

No comments:

Post a Comment