Thursday, July 7, 2016

YOU'RE SOO SPECIAL?

This is a very SPECIAL blog
Maybe the most SPECIAL?
And coming from a SPED(Special Education System)=I KNOW!
Just the most SPECIAL woman in the world to me
And I don't want to lose you
I love having you in my life
Even tho I know we could never be together
You have changed my life!
Inspired me!
Brought out the best in me!
Fed my DETERMINATION! 
And is bringing out my potential;
So I Thank-You!
This has been such a hard road
I feel like I've been thru HELL

How broken do you have to become?
I'm SHATTERED
This world has BROKEN MY HEART
DISINTEGRATED AND DUSTY
A MALFUNCTIONED MACHINE TRYING TO PUT MY SOUL BACK TOGETHER!

But I thank You
Because I am changing
And Understanding LOVE

You are SOO SPECIAL TO ME!
I am about to become rich and famous
=MAYBE?
And when I do,
I want to give you a million dollars,
To show how much LOVE I have for you.
That you can go and do whatever you want with it.
To improve your life.
I yearn to see you again
I yearn for a hug
I yearn for the day you touch me on my shoulder
Maybe one day :(
I go viral
Get 20,000 dollars
Start shirt company
GOD have finally answered my prayer for music
After all these years
Conditioning my mind for this
I am fully locked and loaded
And uploading all my 1,200 vids to Facebook
To be on another platform
I see people going viral on Facebook
I never even watched my videos till now
I can't believe how good they are
This is the; "Art Of Dissociation"
I can Dissociate into a Creative form of Consciousness
I am going to succeed 

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! 
Right now I am Praying to Jesus Christ and Mother Mary to lift me of all sin
I feel it is time to finally reach;
*REBORN LEVEL*
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment