Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'M NOBODY'S PAWN?

What led to me thinking this?
And writing this?
Was feeling that every single time I try to be involved with anybody, it backfires?
When I stand ALONE I excel?
I now tried to be pawned by a person of INDUSTRY?
Witnessing/Realizing someone trying to puppeteer me(a puppet master of sorts),
made me feel RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
LOVE: I've given up on LOVE is the big news, and it feels great.
I don't have to feel OWNED any more.
I don't have to feel insecure, that i am not good enough.
For the passed 7 months, being in LOVE, feeling, "How can I get this person to LOVE me?(impossible)
You can not get somebody to LOVE you.
And as much as it hurt to let go - it hurt worse to hold on.
So I can let-go
And enjoy that the pain is just a little less
And I can take the pressure off of always trying to force everything?
To force my self to advance,
it's excruciating.
I just want to RELEASE
and stay SURRENDERED
NO MORE!
I'm ANGRY
and I want to take CONTROL
and claim my POWER

POWER gets a bad rap
And I finally feel ready to COMMIT
to this LIFESTYLE
the LONE-WOLF lifestyle
the STAND ALONE COMPLEX
to NO MORE COMPROMISE
I WILL BE A KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I MIGHT NEVER FIND MY QUEEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT MAYBE LOVE JUST ISN'T IN THE CARDS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS MY MAD QUEEN???????????????????????????????
SO WE CAN BECOME KING AND QUEEN TOGETHER?

No comments:

Post a Comment