Thursday, July 14, 2016

MADLY IN LOVE?

I can't help it that I'm MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU
I didn't know what happened?
But ever since the first day we met, I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU :(
And I yearn to be near you, but I am so nervous when I am around you that I can't even grasp the moment as it slips away so fast it makes me so sad :(
And everytime I think that I'm walking away, cause I can't bare the realization that we will never be, a wave of your love I feel entrampled into my heart and soul everynight as I lay in bed praying about you, I fall into a trance, and I feel you.
YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME
YOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME
THAT I WOULD DIE FOR YOU IN A HEART BEAT
YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I HAVE EVER MET
I don't know if you realize how special you are?
How beautiful you are?
I want to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world.
I WANT A HUG SOO BAD I LONG FOR THAT DAY?!
Next time I see you, what if I hit'chu with the MIND CONTROL?
You'll know that it is YOU that I am MADLY IN LOVE WITH?
My life has changed so much since I met'chu,
you have no idea.
EMPOWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INSPIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DETERMINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe one day I will be able to give you the world?
One day maybe we can get married on THE MOON? :D
BUT WHATEVER WEDDING YOU DESIRE?
WE CAN HAVE TWO?
A sentimental private one, AND WHATEVER YOU WANT BABY :D
You drive me so CRAZY
Maybe LIFE will become an ADVENTURE?
I wonder where you would want to go?
What you would want to see?
I wish I could give you everything
I want you to have it all

GOODNIGHT SWEET-PEA
YOU KNOW I"M GOING TO BED TO THINK ABOUT'CHU

No comments:

Post a Comment