Wednesday, July 20, 2016

LET HEART-BREAK FUEL YOU!

I will never feel like this AGAIN
I do not desire LOVE
any MORE
This BURDEN
Has been LIFTED
And now I have to LEAVE
I have to RUN
AWAY
As far AWAY
as possible...
From this person.
Now I'm just pathetic
But I am FOCUSED
I will leave the program
cause I can't stay there.
Half the people can't stand me anyway.
That place BROKE
my HEART?
You'll never know!
Cause I will never open up to anyone ever again.
I thought was SPECIAL
to this person
I thought this person found me INTERESTING
And of course this messed me up.
But I also feel it finally fixed me?
I can let-go.
But I am *REBORN*
and finally ready to stand on my own,
This was meant to be this way.
Life kept trying to teach me this lesson.
I tried to connect with female since a kid.
I never could.
It's finally time to lay all this to rest.
And the pain will simmer,
my endurance is STRONG.
*FOCUS*
Now go out there,
and become rich famous millionaire,
and come back and give all the people you care about,
the life they deserve. 
"Some of us are better off alone, but some of us will never realize that."
~ BLUR
?

No comments:

Post a Comment