Thursday, July 21, 2016

WRITE THE PAIN AWAY(Alice In Wonderland Version?)

I'm in an, "Alice In Wonderland" type of mood. - Into The Rabbit Hole - Embark Unto The Unknown? - Sure Beats This False Reality?( hey, don't forget about my belief about Leonardo Bonacci(AKA Fibonacci)about his scientific experiment taking two rabbits at the beginning of a year, and discovering the GOD mathematical sequence in all of creation, which the rabbit hole represents stepping into the unknown(fallowing GOD, blindly), and also the mystery surrounding the writer of Alice In Wonderland, 'Lewis Carroll'?) 
I know this is going to sound sick, but I was YouTube music videos under the tag, "ALICE", and this Avril Lavigne song - Alice, the volume was too low for me to post the video, so I went to leave a comment about the volume being low, and the number of comments, was, 8,888, and I took that as a sign of *DESTINY*, numerically, that i am on the right path, so dry your eyes, do not cry, into you, heart break.(Fiddle With The Volume?)
I WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO LOVE EVER AGAIN!
(I become billionaire and keep to my self)
Sick cause I just drank a DELICIOUS strong cup of tea :3
I started to watch Snow White and The Huntsman, and it put me in an Alice In Wonderland mood, and also, a psychiatrist laughed and said, "you're in your own world!", and also, they say your childhood experiences are one of the things that influence your adult life the most, so my childhood was a fantasy, and I am still there, this is my safety zone?
I got, *The Quran* and *The Book Of Enoch* from the library, and I am PSYCHED
I AM REBELLING 100% AND IT FEELS AMAZING!
(all because of heartbreak?)
But in this story? I would be The Mad Hatter, No? So where's my ALICE :D ?
I'M JUST KIDDING!
I have completely given up any desire for LOVE.
I am free.
I don't even want; True Love/Soul Mate any longer,
I see LOVE as PAIN.
OH WELL!!!!!

Might as well do Red Ridding Hood after this=I"M JUST KIDDING(to be continued)

Maybe Cinderella????? 
"I don't care how insane I am, it is a perfect formula for creativity." ?

?

No comments:

Post a Comment