Saturday, July 30, 2016

THE END OF HEARTACHE

"My hurt was drowning me. But a formless lullaby,
saved me. For a moment. Moments slip away,
like evaporated mist in the wind.
You try to catch a glimpse of her beauty,
but she slips away.
You were the most beautiful,
woman I ever seen, but I was Frankenstein.
And a vacuum in my vortexed heart,
sucked me into infinite drizzle of raining down sadness.
I couldn't grasp a single fragment of a scent of your sweet essence being,
wishing I was merked in this murk.
I can't stand to stand,
I'm falling to my knees,
raw,
bare,
bloody,
crying,
pains unending,
my own worst enemy,
I walk away into the dark realms of nothingness,
ALONE,
because I could never bare to ever feel love,
ever again; If you love her, then you let her go.
If only letting it out, helped heal."
Does the pain ever cease... 

No comments:

Post a Comment