Saturday, July 23, 2016

GOODBYE FOREVER?

I?
Am
Not
Now
Hurt
Heart,
Heart
Break
Alone
Broken
Forever,
Goodbye
Goodbye
Forever,
Broken
Alone
Break
Heart,
Heart
Hurt
Now
Not
Am 
I?
But.
Not.
I.
Am.
I.
Not?
Can't Bare. Emotional. Withering. Pain. Of. People.
Too Much.
I'm Sad. Need To Disappear.
Suffocating. In Plain Site.
In Day Light. 
Darkness.
Wounds Exposed. Tender. Sensitive.
Break Down.
Effort Insignificant. 
Inevitable Toil.
Foiled.
But.
Not.
I.
Am.
I. 
Not?
Not?
I.
Am.
I.
Not.
But.
Foiled.
Toil Inevitable.
Insignificant Effort.
Down Break.
Sensitive. Tender. Exposed Wounds.
Darkness.
Light Day In.
Site Plain In. Suffocating.
Disappear To Need. Sad I'm.
Much Too.
People. Of. Pain. Withering. Emotional. Bare Can't.
But.
Not.
I.
Am.
I.
Not?
... ...this place 
seems, 
familiar... ...
Tho, I Thank You GOD :(.............
for this dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment