Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Love Sucks - Love Hurts: I don't want LOVE anymore

LOVE sucks
LOVE hurts
You're not ALONE on this one
I've had it up to here with LOVE
I don't want it anymore
You can keep it
Give it to somebody else
Cause I don't want it
Nothing but PAIN
Such a BURDEN
Is all it has BEEN
And everyday has enough; complexities, difficulties and malfunctions.
I don't need someone constantly making me feel that I am not good enough, because that's what I've been feeling the passed 6 months, and now I just was made out to feel like I'm some creep. I'm just done with this human abuse of the heart, I just don't want anything to do with LOVE - I want to; *CONQUER*!
Can I finally say that I am FREE?
I am feeling like I am FREE?
I don't want you anymore because you will never even give me any acknowledgement that I even exist.
This last Rendezvous attempt at LOVE has made me feel so PATHETIC
To lay this BURDEN down to rest
For its final days
To never return
Because I could never return to this pain
I've realized I have been trying to make a connection, with; female/girl/woman literally since a kid. Just was never able to make a connection with anybody. Like a lonely magnet!
So it's time to say goodbye,
Again,
For good,
This TIME.
GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment